Attention all educators! The National Women’s History Museum has debuted three new lesson plans that are tailored for the Museum’s CyberExhibits. New lesson plans are available for these exhibits:
• Chinese American Women
• Building the New World: Women of Jamestown
• Partners in Winning the War: Women in WWII
These new plans are in addition to the ones currently available:
• Women With Deadlines: Female Journalists
• Women’s Voting Rights (Suffrage)
• American Women in the Olympics
• Reforming Their World: Women in the Progressive Era
The lesson plans include detailed information regarding objectives, prerequisites, materials (including downloadable handouts), and procedures, as well as homework/assessment ideas. Each of NWHM’s lesson plans adhere to the NCSS and NCTE standards.
To download the lesson plans, go to www.nwhm.org/education-resources/resources/lesson-plans-home/ and keep checking back for more all new lesson plans!