Women's History Quiz
Questions 11 - 20
11. Q. Who was the first woman to run for President of the United States?
12. Q. What woman played a pivotal role in the founding of Miami, Florida?
13. Q. Who is the woman responsible for inventing the concept of a franchise, something that covers the American landscape today, such as Subway, Barnes and Noble, and Starbucks?
14. Q. Who were the sisters that wrote the song "Happy Birthday"?
15. Q. Whose dedication to helping girls reach their full potential led her to create the Girls Scouts?
16. Q. What astronomer catalogued the most stars of any person to date during her career?
17. Q. What reporter pioneered investigative journalism?
18. Q. Who was America’s first female self-made millionaire?
19. Q. What Native Alaskan woman translator became the wealthiest woman in the Alaska territory?
20. Q. What trailblazer entered the male-dominated field of architecture and became the designer of over 700 buildings, including Hearst Castle in California?
|Previous 10 Questions||Next 10 Questions|