How to Become a NWHM Sponsor:
NWHM is a privately funded 501 (c) (3) organization. As such there are numerous sponsorship opportunities for corporations, foundations, and individuals.
- Funding exhibits at physical site locations or mounting special exhibits on our Online Museum online at nwhm.org.
- Providing educational materials and opportunities for young people in the classroom and online at nwhm.org.
- Underwriting special events in the nation's capital and in other U.S. locations.
- Supplying in-kind and financial support for our growing NWHM operations.
- Assuring the future of NWHM through its NWHM Endowment Fund.
and a host of future ventures and initiatives!
For further information, contact Kate Clinton, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, educational organization, NWHM receives contributions that are fully tax-deductible in accordance with the law.